Monday, May 19, 2008



"Under the MOPAC Bridge I"
3" by 4"
Oil on Gessobord










"Under the MOPAC Bridge II"
3" by 4"
Oil on Gessobord














"Under the MOPAC Bridge III"
3" by 4"
Oil on Gessobord






Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

We had some technical difficulties (we're learning that electricity and internet service are kinda spotty in Taos) and then had to head back to Austin, Texas for my brother-in-law's wedding.

I'm finally getting some painting in, although I'd managed to forget how insanely hot it is here.

If you're not done painting by 11am, you're gonna bake.

So, I've been doing a series my friend Whitt Knox refers to as 'The Bridges of Travis County".

Troll that I am, I've been painting under bridges for two days.

Here's the first three paintings, with more to follow either tonight or tomorrow.

And tomorrow, I head back to Taos! Whoo-hoo!

No comments: